*** THIS JOB IS WITH PACIFIC LIGHT MANAGEMENT (PLEMCO) LOCATED IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA ***
The Territory Manager is responsible for increasing sales in the assigned territory through growth and development of relationships of existing and new sales partners.
Essential Job Functions/Duties:
- Identify, qualify, and win business within the specific geographical areas in Municipal, C&I, Utility, Transit and Fleet account segments.
- Build long term relationships with new customers while developing a robust pipeline of leads and being the customer-facing sales lead for existing and future accounts.
- Manage hands on from prospecting to contract negotiation through project delivery and site commissioning processes to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Effectively build and maintain exceptional internal cross-functional team Relationships.
- Actively solicit feedback on products and services, collect market intelligence, and drive product/service improvements in the Sales process.
- Attend Trade Shows, other networking events and industry specific conferences to promote the Company.
- Participate in sales meetings, provide weekly updates and monthly forecasting reviews.
- Ability to function is a fast-paced dynamic environment and adapt to changing conditions that Impact success.
- Utilize CRM tool and track all sales communications, maintain up to date account information.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in the EV Charging Industry preferred.
- Sales experience required with a hunter mentality, preference for launching a new market.
- Self-starter with a high level of personal and professional integrity.
- Organized, analytical, detail oriented, positive team player.
- Works well in a team environment, exercising sound negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in the entire Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Must reside in the assigned territory.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and proof of auto insurance per State requirements.
Physical & Mental Demands and Working Conditions: Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; to write and perform data entry on a laptop computer. The employee is occasionally required to sit/walk/bend; lift and/or carry no more than 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, frequent reading. The noise level in the work environment is usually low. The normal work schedule is 40 hours per week. May occasionally be required to travel to sites within the assigned area. Although rare, there may be occasional work outside of normal working hours, including weekends.
Note: We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our workforce are directly linked to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to improving upon an inclusive environment. In accordance with applicable law, we also make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. This description is written as a guideline for what is generally expected of an employee in this job category. The description is not intended to be all encompassing or limiting in any manner.