Administration - Entry Level
Balance, LLC (https://balanceclaims.com) is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm focused exclusively on assisting contractors offload the management of their construction job file administration, including both the estimates and supplements work processes. We partner with most of the leading technology platforms and service vendors in our space to deliver thorough, compliant, and timely construction job file management. This allows our clients to focus on selling, building, and billing. Acting as a direct extension of our clients, we work within their platforms and processes to provide seamless and timely delivery with a focus on customer service and business process.
Balance, LLC, America’s Services Company for Contractors, is always looking for motivated Administrative Professionals in Indianapolis, IN. Our Shared Service Department administratively intakes and processes property construction job files for roofing, siding, gutters, water and fire restoration nationwide. We are committed to hiring experienced, professional, career-oriented administrators who are looking for a collaborative team environment, and an exceptionally strong culture that recognizes quality work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Utilizes multiple CRMs and software to interact with and handle Client files
- Intakes and reviews client submitted projects to confirm that all necessary information is included in the file
- Properly delegate the file amongst our other departments in a timely and organized manner
- Works with the sales and production departments to set proper expectations for our customers throughout the construction job file process
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Solid grammar
- Strong analytical skills
- Time management & organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
- Motivated Personality
- Strong “Team Work” mentality