Customer Service Call Center Representative
The Customer Service Call Center Representative position in an entry-level role that directs inbound customer calls to the appropriate divisional project managers and business leaders based on the customer’s needs. This is not a sales position; though, it is a frontline customer service position where a highly professional, sales-focused approach is critical to the success of the individual.
Essential Job Functions/Duties:
- Handle inbound interactions regarding customer inquiries including questions, escalations, and general information relative to multiple SolarEV divisions
- Support multiple interaction types including voice, SMS, email, and webchat.
- Direct inbound calls, messages and inquiries to appropriate divisional leaders
- Accurately and effectively communicate all customer inquiries and matters to appropriate divisional leaders
- Work independently and as a key member of the entire team
- Maintain call logs and calendars to track call traffic and assist Shared Services to assess ongoing personnel needs for the department
- Document and record all calls, tasks, and appointments to ensure proper follow up
- Become knowledgeable in SolarEV’s service offering to assist customers identify their service needs and direct them accordingly
- Create and maintain a positive and informative customer service experience
- Other duties as assigned
- Energetic, compassionate, and empathetic phone skills required
- Organized, self-motivated, ability to multi-task.
- Good at working independently, thinking critically, and providing quality ideas to improving department processes.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Incredible listening skills
- Capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking
- Self-starter with little to no supervision needed
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent at recording detailed notes.
Physical & Mental Demands and Working Conditions: Requirements
- This is an onsite role in an office setting
- Employee is expected to be able to sit or stand at a desk (phone and computer) 90% of the time.
Note: We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our workforce are directly linked to our success. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to improving upon an inclusive environment. In accordance with applicable law, we also make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs. This description is written as a guideline for what is generally expected of an employee in this job category. The description is not intended to be all encompassing or limiting in any manner.