AP/AR Accounting Professional
Balance, LLC (https://balanceclaims.com) is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm focused exclusively on assisting contractors offload the management of their construction job file administration, including both the estimates and supplements work processes. We partner with most of the leading technology platforms and service vendors in our space to deliver thorough, compliant, and timely construction job file management. This allows our clients to focus on selling, building, and billing. Acting as a direct extension of our clients, we work within their platforms and processes to provide seamless and timely delivery with a focus on customer service and business process.
Balance, LLC, America’s Services Company for Contractors, is always looking for motivated AP/AR accounting professional in Indianapolis, IN. Our Shared Service Department administratively intakes and processes property construction job files for roofing, siding, gutters, water and fire restoration nationwide. We are committed to hiring an experienced, professional, career-oriented AP/AR clerk to join our accounting and shared services team who is looking for a collaborative team environment, and an exceptionally strong culture that recognizes quality work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
- Pays invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization of payment.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and delivering invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Collects revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by posting account transactions.
- Verifies accounts by reconciling statements and transactions.
- Resolves account discrepancies by investigating documentation, issuing stop payments, payments, or adjustments.
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial historical records by filing accounting documents.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks Payments, Intuit Full Services Payroll
- Enterprise account systems a plus by not required.
- DropBox and GoogleDrive
- MSFT and Google
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Data Entry Skills
- General Math Skills
- Financial Software
- Analyzing Information
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- Verbal Communication