Administration/Data Entry - Entry Level
Balance, LLC, America’s Services Company for Contractors, is always looking for motivated Administrative Professionals in Indianapolis, IN. Our Shared Service Department administratively intakes and processes various construction projects. We are committed to hiring professional, career-oriented administrators who are looking for a collaborative team environment, and an exceptionally strong culture that recognizes quality work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Utilizes various forms of communication and software to interact with and handle Client files
- Intakes and reviews client submitted documentation to confirm that all necessary information is included in the project
- Managing a variety of tasks to enable the company's efficiency & generating revenue
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong communication
- Solid grammar
- Strong analytical skills
- Task management & organization
- Strong computer aptitude
- Motivated personality
- Strong “Team Work” mentality
- Comfortable working in an office environment
Balance, LLC (https://balanceclaims.com) is a Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm focused exclusively on assisting contractors offload the management of their construction job file administration, including both the estimates and supplements work processes. We partner with most of the leading technology platforms and service vendors in our space to deliver thorough, compliant, and timely construction job file management. This allows our clients to focus on selling, building, and billing. Acting as a direct extension of our clients, we work within their platforms and processes to provide seamless and timely delivery with a focus on customer service and business process.