Inside Sales Representative/Construction Project Supplementor
About Balance, LLC - https://balanceclaims.com/
Balance provides contracting businesses with full-service claims administration, estimates, advisory and technology services. We help contractors save time and money by allowing them to offload the management of their claims administration entirely or learn how to handle their own administration the right way for fair, compliant results.
We partner with most of the leading technology platforms and service vendors in our space to deliver thorough, compliant, and timely construction job file management. This allows our clients to focus on selling, building, and billing. Acting as a direct extension of our clients, we work within their platforms and processes to provide seamless and timely delivery with a focus on customer service and business process.
Balance, LLC, America’s Services Company for Contractors, is looking for a Construction Project Administrator/Inside Sales Representative for our Supplementing team in Indianapolis, IN. Our supplementing team administrates construction job files in the property space nationwide. We are committed to hiring experienced, professional, career-oriented Construction Project Administrator/Inside Sales Representatives who are looking for a collaborative team environment and an exceptionally strong culture that recognizes quality work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for handling administrative work for construction projects (confirming code requirements, materials being installed, status of completion, etc.) of varying scope/complexity across the United States.
- Review estimate provided by estimating department along with client provided documentation to confirm that the full scope of the project is included in the Xactimate Estimate and provides compliant administrative feedback and notes to contractors and others interacting with the file in all forms of communication.
- Using current building principles/concepts and local code requirements, work with insurance companies to reconcile differences with estimates for construction projects related to/resulting from storm damage or other insurance related losses.
- Work with the Account Management and Support departments to set proper expectations for our clients throughout the construction job file administration process.
Qualifications and Skills
- Insurance Restoration Industry - preferred but not required.
- Construction Industry Experience - preferred but not required.
- 2+ years of inside or outside phone sales experience – preferred but not required.
- Very Strong communication and business writing skills
- Problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Time management & organizational skills
- Strong computer skills
- Strong phone skills
- Strong interpersonal skills